While you’re here…
Halls Gap and the surrounding Grampians offer visitors an abundance of things to see and do. Here is our guide to enjoying your stay in the spectacular Grampians.
GRAMPIANS NATIONAL PARK
- Bushwalking for all levels of ability. Golton in the Gap is centrally located for the walking tracks that start in Halls Gap.
- Take a short drive or hike to lookouts including Boroka, Reeds and The Balconies
- Wildflowers bring the Grampians alive with colour in the Springtime
- See kangaroos, emus and other native wildlife along with an abundance of birdlife, and if you’re lucky, you may even see an echidna or koala.
- Visit Halls Gap Zoo, Victoria’s largest regional zoo
- Visit Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- View the largest number of Aboriginal Rock Art sites in Southern Australia
FOOD & WINE
- Visit local award winning wineries
- Enjoy coffee and cake at a local café
- Dine out at a selection of fine restaurants only a short stroll away
- “Grampians Grape Escape” the Wine and Food Festival held in May each year
FOR FAMILIES and the MORE ADVENTUROUS
- Adventure Mini Golf
- Rock climbing and Abseiling
- Horse Riding
* Photo credit: Roberto Seba