“Will you marry me?”
Are you planning a Proposal?
A Proposal set within the Grampians National Park offers limitless options –
- The setting can be BIG – surrounded by majestic mountains and breathtaking scenery, or
- Intimate – just the two of you in your own quiet space together
❤❤We would like to offer some inspiration for this special occasion, to ensure it’s both a memorable and treasured life event❤❤
- We like to think that Golton in the Gap is the perfect option for a proposal to the one you love. Head out to the deck, open a bottle of bubbles, and enjoy the peacefulness while sipping champagne together and watching the sun set. A perfect proposal ❤
- A winter proposal at Golton in the Gap is equally inviting; snuggled up in front of the wood heater, with special music in the background or watching a romantic movie together
- Boroka Lookout provides panoramic views over Halls Gap and the Grampians. The sunrise here is especially stunning and the views towards Halls Gap and Lake Bellfield are amazing with both the Wonderland and Mt William mountain ranges in view.
- For spectacular sunset locations, head to Reeds Lookout and The Balconies. With boulders aplenty to sit upon, sit back and relax as the sun sets behind the surrounding mountains.
- The iconic Pinnacle walk and lookout is one of the highlights of the entire Grampians region. At the summit you will be rewarded with stunning views of Halls Gap and the Grampians’ many peaks.
- Visit Mackenzie Falls, one of Victoria’s largest waterfalls. Great photo opportunities with water running over the falls all year round.
- Put yourself in the picture. Art installation project Framing the Wimmera positions large-scale picture frames in the landscape to capture iconic Wimmera vistas – Mount Arapiles, the Grampians, Toolondo Reservoir, and the Wimmera River. Visit the sites, take your own photographs and tag them with #framingthewimmera
- Take in the natural beauty of the Grampians National Park whilst on a scenic flight with award winning Grampians Helicopters. They offer over 25 different flights and tours, and can assist in making the occasion special.http://www.grampianshelicopters.com.au
- Awarded ‘two hats’ by the Good Food Guide, Wickens at Royal Mail Hotel is a dining experience. The dining room offers expansive views of the surrounding Grampians landscape. Guests enjoy a Chefs Tasting menu, dictated by the daily harvest from the hotels expansive organic kitchen garden.https://royalmail.com.au/
- There are many lakes throughout the Grampians, providing an instagrammable location for that all important questionTake a drive and you will be rewarded with many stunning locations, where it will be just the two of you in a vast landscape. How perfect is Grampians Pro